• In the triune God - The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
• The Holy Spirit is a divine person and is evidenced in the lives of believers today.
• The Old and New Testaments are God's divinely inspired words.
• All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
• Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
• It is the will of God that every believer is filled with the Holy Spirit.
• Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
• The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
• There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
• In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
• In water baptism, and observance of the Lord's Supper.
• In baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of His existence.
• That the Lord Jesus Christ continues to speak through the prophetic voice of His anointed prophets even today.
• In the redemptive power of God through grace for the fallen, the wounded and the broken.
Reach the LOST
Build up the Kingdom of GOD
through reconciliation with Christ
WE are a non-denominational ministry unbound by walls or international borders. Our focus is upon those who have been discouraged in fulfilling their Godly potential.
WE are committed to empower people in ministry for the purpose of reaching the lost and building up the Kingdom of God.
WE have a passion to see people healed emotionally, spiritually and physically living abundant and overcoming lives by imparting to others what God has entrusted to us.
WE desire to see the manifestation of God’s promises in the lives of believers.
WE BELIEVE the Vision of Believe Christian Church will be accomplished through lifestyles of consistent and prophetic prayer, authentic living and compassionate hearts.